Hi Friends! This post is to hack GTalk, though precisely speaking, it is not a hack.
It is a trick of GTalk. Trick to have multi login in GTalk.
Just follow the simple steps Below:
- Right click on the Google Talk shortcut.
- click on Properties.
- Go to Shortcut tab on Google Talk Properties window.
- On the Target textbox, add in the
/nomutexto the end of the line so that it looks like below
(or you can simply copy and paste the below syntax and replace the original).
"c:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex
- Click on OK.
I didn’t have to do anything after this and clicking on the shortcut multiple times just gave me different Google talk window.
To create a new shortcut for Google Talk:
- Right-click on the desktop or anywhere you want to place the GTalk shortcut.
- Select New on the right click context menu.
- Then select Shortcut.
- Copy and paste the following line to the text box when prompted to type the location of the item:
"C:\program files\google\google talk\googletalk.exe" /nomutex
- Click on Next.
- Give the shortcut a proper name such as Google Talk or GoogleTalk Multiple or Google Talk Polygamy.
- Click OK until you are done.
Enjoy Multi Account Chat in GTalk!